9. Bad dental hygiene – I’m not sure if it’s from being in the dental field, but bad dental hygiene is something I just can’t stand. BRUSH, FLOSS– repeat OFTEN.
8. Unpunctuality – This is something that I try to instill in my kids. I think that it is SO important to be on time. I have always been in the mindset that 5 minutes early is late. It’s a little neurotic and my kids sometimes hate me, but I cannot be late, ever.
7. Dirty feet – I’m from Southern California. I wear flip flops ALL the time. I need to have clean feet before I get into the house. The kids are just like me and are usually barefoot and their feet are BLACK. I have wipes at the front of my house and they MUST wipe before coming in, getting into bed and ESPECIALLY before getting into my bed.
6. Spiders – I’m a spider killer. I don’t like them but am not terrified of them- well the ones we find in our house. I’m sure if presented with something big and hairy– I’d freak out.
5. Unpolished fingers & toes — I always have my toes done. ALWAYS. I feel so weird when they’re not done. I’ve been amped on my fingers lately too. SO into it that I started to do my own Gel nails.
4. The sound of bickering & fighting — I’m not one to back down from an argument but the SOUND of my kids fighting and bickering.. drives me BONKERS. Wow. I know it’s a little late for all of that but yikes, it’s not pretty. Brendan always tells me to not sweat the little things, so it’s a work in progress.
3. The overwhelming smell of perfume or cologne– I”m serious. This is the WORST. When the smell is SO overwhelming you can taste it– that’s the shit I’m talking about. It is terrible.
2. Bad teeth — get ortho done, brush, floss, whiten!! Anyone who knows me, the best compliment you could give me is “Your teeth are white!” eee! I’ll squeal with excitement. So bad teeth, if you’ve got them, I’m probably staring at them thinking why have you not fixed those yet!!
1. BIRDS– HELL to the NO. Hummingbirds to Ostriches. No way. No how.