In any given day, there is a lot of movement. There are 5 of us excluding the dog, and we are always moving. I really wouldn’t have it any other way, I love to keep moving.. I don’t really veg out and be lazy. There’s always SOMETHING to do. So, with that being said, I want to give you guys my top 5 things that I use on the daily. I’ll break it down between Kelsey the Mom and just Kelsey.
KELSEY THE MOM
- 5. Alexa- I love her, the kids love her. She’s got the best attitude, can answer questions, help with homework and can entertain the kids. She’s definitely making the top 5.
- 4. Sun Bum face stick. I have like 10 of these. Each kid has one in their backpack, in the car, my bag.. anything to make my life easier and LOVE that they can do it themselves. It works as a chapstick too! I’m trying to teach the kiddos to lube up early to protect their super soft skin from the sun.
- 3. Sonicare for kids. I am anal when it comes to my kids brushing their teeth. I know that technically you’re supposed to bush your kids’ teeth until their 8, but who has time for all of that. As long as they keep the Sonicare in their mouths, gently moving it around, it’s gotta be cleaning their teeth.
- 2. Our driveway & all of their ride on toys. Like I mentioned before, we’ve got a ton of kids and we have even more ride on toys. Scooters, bikes, trikes, skateboards, balance bikes, go karts, push cars.. you name it. THANK GOODNESS our property has a long driveway with a hill. The kids spend at least an hour a day outside playing, fighting, arguing, imaginative playing… in our drive using all of their stuff. I really couldn’t imagine a day without it.
- Snacks. This one is kind of a cop-out, but there have been times that there have been ZERO snacks in our house. Either we’re just getting back into town, we’re leaving town, I’m deathly sick or it’s been pouring rain. Anyway, it’s a SAD situation. I try and keep the snacks stocked up. Our go to snack, gold fish, cuties, string cheese, salami, pretels, fruit & crackers. We don’t have a pantry so shit gets crazy stuffed and my kitchen is SO small, but we’ve gotta have snacks.
KELSEY’s top 5
- My nightguard. I literally cannot live without this. I just recently, within the last yearish, got one. I had the WORST TMJ- I couldn’t eat, I had the worst migraines– debilitating ones and my night guard saved my life.
- Anastasia dipbrow. I really need to invest in getting my eyebrows microbladed. I cannot leave the house without doing my eyebrows. I probably spend a good amount of my morning routine doing them, but I just feel naked without.
- Love Beauty and Planet deodorant. I love this stuff. I feel like this one has lasted me forever but this stuff is the real deal. For a natural deodorant, this should be your go to.
- CND solar oil– I am nail obsessed and constantly have gel on my nails, and this stuff saves my cuticles and keeps my nails under my gel healthy. Once one nail gets fucked up, I usually peel them all off and start fresh, which is HORRIBLE btw.. but the CND solar oil helps a ton!
- Sonicare Diamond– I love this thing. Like I said with the kiddos, this goes no difference for me. I LOVE this thing. I try and use it daily, but sometimes I’m lazy AF and use my manual brush and it’s not the same!
- Spotify- I LOVE Spotify. I really cannot go a day without. I do still listen to FM radio in the car, but when I’m at home cooking, getting ready, bathing the kiddos or myself- I always have music in the background.
What am I missing ? I mean the obvious ones are my iPhone X. Clearly couldn’t go a day without it and my car. The car for me is my safe zone and my freedom ticket!
Do we share anything similar?