10. Grade level supplies – thank goodness our school goes through a company called 1st Day School Supplies and has everything already compiled and it gets sent to the teachers before the first day of school! I also just heard that Target just started to do this, which is AMAZING!
9. A good kids multivitamin + elderberry syrup + probiotic.
The kids definitely have their favorite flavors and I end up having a ton of grape left. I usually try to stay clear of gummies so this is the next best bet. The kids LOVE the taste of this. I usually order two because I have so many kids! Thank goodness for subscribing and saving!
The kids love the flavor of these. Like anything else, y’all will have to try what works best for your kiddos but these are the ones that my kiddos love 🙂
8. Socks + underwear!
7. Mable’s Labels! Label everything!! Tupperware, cups, pencil bags, clothing & all of the above. The lost and found complies SO much stuff.
6. New shoes.. at least 2!
5. Jacket/sweatshirt – these things get lost & ratty before you even know it!
4. Backpack- I swore my mom was crazy for buying us new backpacks every year but man to they get tattered. They get trampled, thrown on the ground and go on a ton of play dates! They touch them all the time and are just gross at the end of the year.
3. Hand sanitizer- I love foam so it doesn’t get SO messy. This!! No smell and not a goopy mess. It’s my fave and I buy in bulk!
2. Haircut ..!! Everyone can start off the year fresh! Also Mommy of girls— invest in Fairytales lice prevention- nothing worse than needing the Lice Fairy to come to the house.
If you’re like me, I am a paranoid wreck when it comes to lice. I swore that if I ever got it, it would be a buzzed head for me. The girls know, we are an absolutely no hair sharing kind of family. Eek. Buy the spray!
#1. Lunchbox! No matter how much washing + rinsing, these things are DISGUSTING. Kids are so excited to get recess that they get tossed. (Can you tell I’m OCD?) Grab something durable, not just cute.