I’ll probably be the first to tell you, but I do not watch live TV ever. Everything is either On Demand, Apple TV or the Amazon Fire Stick. I honestly just don’t have the time to sit there during the daytime hours to veg and watch.. Not even kids shows. If the kids get any screen time they get their Amazon Fire’s and play games or watch shows that way I can get other stuff done and I hear zero bickering about who gets to choose the show.
When it comes to picking what to watch it really just depends on my mood. I’ll tell you some of my favorite shows, my fave bingers* and my favorite movies. It’s hard to say which are my faves but they look something like this:
- Sex in the City*
- Sons of Anarchy
- Keeping up with the Kardashians
- Prison Break*
- Grey’s Anatomy*
- One Tree Hill
- The Bachelor (sometimes!!)
- Chicago PD
- Big Little Lies on HBO
- The Killing on Netflix*
- The Client List (ok, this was SO bad it didn’t even last a season– but something about it speaks to my soul and I just get it. Moms gotta do what a Moms gotta do.)
Movies that I am a sucker for are..
- Home Alone
- What a Girl Wants
- Cinderella Story
- Maid in Manhattan
- Rush Hour
- 3 Ninjas
- Center Stage
- Fast and the Furious (all of them.)
- To the Boys I’ve Loved Before (Netflix!)
(Can y’all tell I have a type..?)
Also, can you tell I haven’t been to the movies in over 2 years? By the looks of the above, you’d probably think I haven’t been to the movies since I was in College. #momlife
Currently, I am waiting for. .
- GREY’S ANATOMY — TOMORROW 2-hour premiere, that I won’t be watching live but on Friday.. While I’m cleaning house and folding an obscene amount of laundry, so please no spoilers.
- Chicago PD — actually ONE Chicago is on tonight. This too I won’t be able to watch live because.. I’m old and can’t stay up late, but Thursday maybe?
In the meantime, I’m binging . . Devious Maids.